The Military Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List

3 posters

Go down

British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List Empty British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List

Post by Admin Sun 09 Mar 2008, 8:26 am

Clothing & Equipment

One Smart Set Of Civilian Clothing
A Jacket Or Coat
Several Pairs Of Underwear (At Least Seven)
Several Pairs Of Socks (At Least Seven)
A Pair Of Training Shoes
A Pair Of Swimming Trunks
Large Towels (At Least Two)
Nightwear
Sports Sweatshirt
Running Shorts
Tracksuit

Personal Hygiene

Soap & Soap Dish
Shaving Gel/Foam
Razor & Five Detachable Heads (Not Disposable)
Tooth Brush & Tooth Paste
Flip Flops
Nail Clippers
Cotton Buds
Foot Powder/Cream For Athletes Foot
Shower Gel & Deodorant.
Washing Powder
Nail Brush
Handkerchiefs
Face Cream
Comb

Other Equipment

Coat Hangers X10 Inc. Trouser Hangers
Boot Brushes
Large Tin Of Black Shoe Polish
A4 Plastic Inserts For Folder
A cheap Dark Coloured Watch
A Roll Of Black Masking Tape
A Metre Of Black Inch Wide Elastic
A Sewing Kit Containing Needle & Thread (Dark Colours) & Safety Pins
Alarm Clock
Letter Writing Paper, Envelopes & Stamps
Permanent Marker
Steam Iron
Small Pen Knife (Blade No More Than Three Inches)
Small Torch With Batteries
Strong Combination/Key Locks (At Least Five)
Basic 1st Aid Kit
Heavy Duty Bin Liners
Calculator
Clothes Brush
2 Black Biro's, Two Pencil's, & Eraser.
Mobile Phone
Spare Laces
Small Radio/Tape/CD player

Last edited by Admin on Sun 30 Mar 2008, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 133
Job : Military
Hobbies : Fitness, Nutrition, Military, Sports & Adventure
Donation Bar :
British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.TheMilitaryForums.com

Back to top Go down

British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List Empty Re: British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List

Post by Ckinki Sun 09 Mar 2008, 12:09 pm

This list is masculin biased... In as much as I have a clue on feminine requirements, could someone post an official feminine kit list please??

Many thanks.

Ckinki.
Ckinki
Ckinki
Private
Private

Female
Number of posts : 10
Job : Sales
Hobbies : Sports, Travelling, Music
Donation Bar :
British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List Empty Re: British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2008, 12:32 pm

Ckinki wrote:This list is masculin biased... In as much as I have a clue on feminine requirements, could someone post an official feminine kit list please??

Many thanks.

Ckinki.

I'm sorry, the kit list above is for the Infantry which is Male only, I'll change the title now. I will try and find a Female kit list as I'm joining myself and will need to find this, so I will post it for you as soon as I can. May I ask what you are thinking of joining in the Army?

Tink Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ckinki Mon 10 Mar 2008, 5:24 am

Hey Tink! Joining The Royal Artillery. My recruiter thinks thats the best regiment for me. Do you mind me asking when you planning to join? Your assistance will be very much appreciated.

Cheers! Cool

Ckinki.Very Happy
Ckinki
Ckinki
Private
Private

Female
Donation Bar :
British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100British Infantry Recruit Training Kit List Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Mar 2008, 6:46 am

Ckinki wrote:Hey Tink! Joining The Royal Artillery. My recruiter thinks thats the best regiment for me. Do you mind me asking when you planning to join? Your assistance will be very much appreciated.

Cheers! Cool

Ckinki.Very Happy

Hey Ckinki Very Happy,

What are you thinking of doing in the Royal Artillery? I'm thinking of joining the Royal Logistics Corps to become a chef. Not sure when I'm going in yet. I used to have asthma and you have to be clear for 4 years Sad. I'm joining an APC in May to help with my fitness and to give me something extra to do in the mean time. When are you thinking of joining?

Tink Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ckinki Tue 11 Mar 2008, 11:25 am

Hey Tink Wink,

Initially I wanted anything to do with IT and Communication, but after my BARB test and literacy test, my recruiter printed a list of career options for me. Most favourable from the list was the Gunner Artillery Logistics or whatever its called. Hopefully after so many years of service, I be able to do mechanical engineering or something along those lines. I wish things would speed up so I join soon. I'm waiting for my medical results from my GP which should be in sometime next week. This might sound dumb, but I know nothing about asthma. 4 years is a long time to wait, I really hope for the best for you. I admire your patience and determination Very Happy wish I'd be half as patient as you Wink! I see you love shopping, same here. What sort of shopping are you into? Cool

Cheers!

Ckinki. Very Happy
Ckinki
Ckinki
Private
Private

Female
Donation Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Mar 2008, 2:05 pm

Hey Ckinki,

Thanks. When are you thinking you'll start training? Do you know where your ADSC will be? Where are you from? I don't know where Poole is. Adore shoe shopping Razz.

P.S. I've sent you a PM.

Tink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ckinki Tue 11 Mar 2008, 2:33 pm

My medical hasn't gone through yet. I am hoping that things will move fast but as at now, it's impossible to predict when I start my training. Once I find out where my ADSC will be, I will let you know. Poole is in Dorset. I bet you know Southampton or Bournemouth. Where are you from? Well I'm addicted to shopping in a bad way Wink I'm into fashion clothes, shoes, perfumes and make up. I currently own about 60 pairs of shoes but can't stop buying more. silent How bad are you? Easy access to the net makes it even worse!

Cheers!

Ckinki Very Happy
Ckinki
Ckinki
Private
Private

Female
Donation Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Mar 2008, 6:02 pm

Hey!

Cool thanks. Yea I know where that is Very Happy. I'm from Chorley. I'm not that bad Razz.

Tink

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerRabit Thu 13 Mar 2008, 9:13 am

All females do phase one training. You will need everything on the list. Just change some of the items from male to female. Very Happy

RogerRabit
Recruit
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job : Yes sir
Hobbies : Drinking
Donation Bar :

Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2008, 11:53 am

RogerRabit wrote:All females do phase one training. You will need everything on the list. Just change some of the items from male to female. Very Happy

Ok. Thanks.

Tink Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down