The Military Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wraithe is here, so watch out....

Go down

wraithe is here, so watch out.... Empty wraithe is here, so watch out....

Post by wraithe Tue 18 Mar 2008, 8:58 pm

Basketball
Yeh i is here...
Got invited over to this forum, hmmm must try and alter how this looks on lappy, the default settings are harsh on the eyes....

So you may see my smart alec comments, please enjoy, and if not, we can have some fun...

I am retired, thanks to dva i dont have to worry about the rent now...
Was a silly one and joined the army many moons ago..
But the bonus was, made a lot of good friends thru the service, and lots more since, because of it...
1 thing i have noticed tho, if they wear a uniform or a patch, they accept you for the person you are, but if they wave a book about, watch out, they start wars unless you have the same book...

wraithe
Recruit
Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job : retired
Hobbies : Son, Horses, Ute, Gold
Donation Bar :
wraithe is here, so watch out.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wraithe is here, so watch out.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

wraithe is here, so watch out.... Empty Re: wraithe is here, so watch out....

Post by Guest Wed 19 Mar 2008, 6:46 am

wraithe wrote:Basketball
Yeh i is here...
Got invited over to this forum, hmmm must try and alter how this looks on lappy, the default settings are harsh on the eyes....

So you may see my smart alec comments, please enjoy, and if not, we can have some fun...

I am retired, thanks to dva i dont have to worry about the rent now...
Was a silly one and joined the army many moons ago..
But the bonus was, made a lot of good friends thru the service, and lots more since, because of it...
1 thing i have noticed tho, if they wear a uniform or a patch, they accept you for the person you are, but if they wave a book about, watch out, they start wars unless you have the same book...

Hey,

Welcome to the site Very Happy.

Tink

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum